Great Start Collaborative Programs
Great Start Collaborative offers programs for families, parents and students that support the mission to help all Oakland County families succeed.
Help Me Grow is here to help you check on your child's development as well as connect you to early childhood services in Oakland County we offer.
Help Me Grow provides:
- Connections to resources
- Developmental screenings
- Answers to questions
- Early childhood programming
- Parenting support
Connect with Us!
Call 844.456.5437 to learn more about how Help Me Grow can benefit your family.
A network of parents who participate in Great Start Collaborative - Oakland initiatives and support parents in Oakland County.
- Meet other parents in your area
- Have input in how early childhood services are delivered to the community.
- Participate in and provide leadership in system development, implementation, guidance, and evaluation.
- Share information with families
- Participate in decisions related to early childhood services