In the comfort of your family's home.
Home visitation services provides support in the comfort of your home. These services are great for families who require a little more assistance from nurses, teachers and experts in the early childhood field.
If you are interested in learning more about home visitation, please connect with us at 844-456-5437.
For Expecting Mothers
Nurse Family Partnership
- Serves first-time mothers living in Pontiac, Southfield, Oak Park, Hazel Park, and Madison Heights who are less than 28 weeks pregnant.
- A public health nurse will visit you in your home throughout pregnancy and continue to visit until your child is two years old.
Maternal Infant Health Program
- Serves Medicaid-eligible pregnant women and infants.
- Mother's receive 9 home visits. Infants and their caregivers can receive at least 9 home visits. (Possibly up to 36 visits based on risk factors.)
For Families with Young Children
Early Head Start
- Serves families expecting babies or have children under three years of age.
- Provides weekly home visits.
Parents As Teachers
- Serves families with children birth through 6 years old.
- Weekly or biweekly visits and offers monthly playgroups.
Support Phone Lines
Home Visiting & Parenting Line
- Care Coordinators answer questions related to parenting, preschool, and home visiting. They are able to refer parents and providers to appropriate programs and resources.
Nurse On Call Phone Line
- Information regarding communicable diseases, pregnancy and child health, nutrition, and more.
- Referrals to health-related resources located in Oakland County, Michigan.